Lenora Square is a historic, art deco reinforced concrete building constructed in 1928. Cornish College of Arts purchased the seven-story office building as part of a strategic campus plan supporting the schools desired growth. The restoration of the building began in 2000 to serve as their administrative headquarters and additional classrooms housing departments such as art design, performance production, humanities, sciences and administration.
Client: Cornish College of the ArtsContractor: Owner/ManagedLender: US Bank
Architect: OtakLocation: South Lake UnionProject Size: 127,000 SqFt
Project Cost: $8MMType: Administrative, Classroom Status: Completed 2001